A Mediterranean white, fresh and elegant, produced from the local grape varieties Macabeo (55%), Garnacha Blanca (40%) and Cartoixà (as the Xarel·lo grape is known in the Priorat region), and mostly originating from vineyards aged over 70 years old and planted in clay-chalk soils in the Falset and Marçà districts.
Fermented in French oak barrels for 10 months.
- Food Pairing
- To enjoy on its own / afternoon/evening conversation / tender meats / poultry / fish
- Type: Barrel Aged white wine
- Producer: Venus "La Universal"
- Wine region: Montsant (Spain)
- Grapes: Macabeo, White Grenache y Xarel·lo
- Bottle: 0.75 L
- Alcohol content: 14,5%